Microsoft Office is a product suite that offers top-notch services and features which any other organization can only dream of. Now, if you are looking forward to reactivating your product’s subscription, then you’ve come to the right place. Our team for Office Technical Support has always been there for stranded customers like you for instance. Most importantly, an Office 365 subscription can only get reactivated through the admin center. So, in case you are not an admin, then we recommend you to contact one immediately.
For your assistance, we’ve some steps down below that will guide you through this procedure in no time. On top of that, it is recommended that you must use these steps very carefully; otherwise, there is a possibility that you might get stuck in-between the process.
- First of all, visit the subscription page in the Admin center and select “billing” and after that hit “subscriptions”.
- Now, to activate the plan, you must choose one from the list. Once you select that, click on “reactivate”.
- In case you don’t see the “reactivate” option, we recommend that you should call us straight away.
- After that, you need to input all your payment details. You can also update the existing payment information here.
- In case the selected subscription is expired, you need to enter the payment details and, the subscription plan will get activated for the respective time period.
- If the subscription gets canceled, it’ll get back to the active state, but your next billing date will remain the same.
We hope that you won’t be facing any issues while using these steps but if you do, don’t forget to let us know. You can do that by calling us on our Customer Service Number for Office 365 Support
. We’ll make sure to help you out as soon as possible.